A talk by Andrew Krzmarzick about what people look for in Gov 2.0 leadership. Interesting read. Reflects what you look for in any community leadership, so I'm not sure it is Gov 2.0 specific, but useful.
An interesting guide. "Procuring Web 2.0 Technology for the Federal Government"
A great blog post containing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Letter from a Birmingham City Jail. An amazing read both to reflect his work and approach, and as a lesson in inspirational writing and change-making.
Welcome to my blog. It goes back a while and has my thoughts on all things technology, open government, FOSS and freedom. May contain traces of silliness and martial arts.
Check out my Gov 2.0 (open government) posts. They represent the bulk of my thinking and work at the moment.
These thoughts are my own.
Important posts & links
- Online Culture: Unicorns and Doom
- Gov 2.0: Where to begin
- Creating Open Government (for a Digital Society)
- Internet, government and society: reframing #ozlog & #openinternet
- Speech from Nethui on Open Government and Gov 2.0
- Public engagement: more customer service than comms
- Cloud computing: finding the silver lining
- Vivek Kundra and some lessons learnt about tech in gov
- Society 5 project
- OKFestival 2012: Open Data, Open Gov & Open Science
- Privacy and Internet Policy at Internet Governance Forum Australia
- Distributed Democracy project
- The new citizenship: digital citizenship | pipka.org on Power and legitimacy in government
- The new citizenship: digital citizenship | pipka.org on The imperatives for changing how we do government
- pipka on Antarctica Adventure!
- Rodney Brown on Antarctica Adventure!
- Creative Commons and Open Data Presentations » Public Record Office Victoria - Archives of the State Government of Victoria on My NZ Open Data and Digital Government Adventure
Archive – blogging since 2003