So for this week only Hannover Fairs are offering 2 for the price of 1 tickets to the conference at CeBIT 2007, including Open CeBIT. This means tickets to Open CeBIT end up costing about $225 each, not bad for a great business focused Open Source conference. Check it out and call +61 2 9280 3400 to book.
Join the book mailing listI'm writing a book, just because I think it is a good time for us all to consider where we are heading and how we can get there. If you're interested in keeping up with updates, chapters and events, please subscribe. The list will only be used expressly for that purpose. Many thanks for the interest and support :)
Welcome to my blog. It goes back a while and has my thoughts on all things technology, open government, FOSS and freedom. May contain traces of silliness and martial arts.
Check out my Gov 2.0 (open government) posts. They represent the bulk of my thinking and work at the moment.
These thoughts are my own.
Important posts & links
- Choose Your Own Adventure, Please
- Online Culture: Unicorns and Doom
- Gov 2.0: Where to begin
- Creating Open Government (for a Digital Society)
- Internet, government and society: reframing #ozlog & #openinternet
- Speech from Nethui on Open Government and Gov 2.0
- Public engagement: more customer service than comms
- Cloud computing: finding the silver lining
- Vivek Kundra and some lessons learnt about tech in gov
- Society 5 project
- OKFestival 2012: Open Data, Open Gov & Open Science
- Privacy and Internet Policy at Internet Governance Forum Australia
- Distributed Democracy project
Archive – blogging since 2003